Travel Mosaics 9: Mysterious PragueThe Walker family is on a sight-seeing tour of the most famous tourist attractions in Prague! Join them and solve incredible mosaics puzzles while learning fun facts about the City of a Hundred Spires. The latest Travel Mosaics includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to classic nonograms, the Travel Mosaics puzzles are color-coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden semi-abstract image that can be disclosed through logical thinking. Enjoy an amazing brain-jogging puzzler for anyone interested in the history of Prague!
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Prague
- 3 difficulty modes - up to 6 colors
- 20 bonus nonograms plus 20 additional puzzles
- Fun and challenging quiz questions
- Travel Mosaics 8: Breathtaking Seoul